|Smokey Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower|
6 cups cauliflower large chunks (about 1 large cauliflower)
3 Tbsp. Safflower Oil
3 Tbsp. Hot Pepper Sauce
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 1/2 tsp. finely minced garlic
1/2 tsp. smoked salt
Optional: 1 cup panko breading
Vegan Ranch salad dressing
|This roasted cauliflower has crunchy-spicy panko breading morsels on it.|
- Preheat oven to 425-450 F, depending on how hot your oven is. Mine is not too hot so I used 450 F and put it in convection roast setting if you have one.
- Combine oil, hot pepper sauce, sugar, smoked paprika, minced garlic, and smoked salt in a small bowl.
- Put cauliflower florets in a large bowl and drizzle with hot sauce mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- If using panko breading, sprinkle the panko and if possible let them stick to the marinated florets. Not all breading will stick to the cauliflower.
- Prepare a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat. Spread cauliflower mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir and flip the florets, and roast about 10-15 minutes longer until the cauliflower is cooked but still firm.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY or store in a container for salad when it is cold.
|Cauliflower combined with spicy sauce before they are roasted.|