It’s Fall! And it’s cold here in Atlanta already!!! This looks delicious and I can’t wait to try it!!
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 oreos, crushed
- In a small sauce pan, add milk, water, cocoa powder and stir over medium heat until warm (you can microwave, but stovetop cocoa just tastes better).
- While the cocoa is warming, crush 4 oreos into small chunks and crumbles.
- Add into cocoa and stir well.
- Serve hot with an oreo garnish or some whipped cream!
Found this at Sweet C’s Designs