Oreo Stiffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2 · Butter
- ¾ cup · brown sugar
- 1 cup · Sugar
- 2 · Eggs
- 1 tablespoon · Vanilla
- 3 cup · Flour
- 1 teaspoon · Salt
- 1 teaspoon · Baking soda
- 10 oz · Chocolate chips
- 1 box · Oreos
- Preheat to 350°
- mixed together soft butter and sugar and brown sugar with a mixer.
- Then add one egg and mix then the other egg. Add vanilla after.
- Then add all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then slowly add to wet bowl , small amounts at a time. Then as chocolate chips
- Get A 1/4 cup of dough and separate into twos and roll into balls then as the oreo between both
- But balls in muffin pan, bake for 20 minutes or until cookie is golden brown
This is a delicious looking recipe that I unfortunately can’t have (diet ughhh!!)….Especially for the evening of 420 right?? lol Anyway try it out and tell me how it goes!!